Omni Liquid Floc Plus helps clear your cloudy pool water by settling suspended particles to the pool floor for easy vacuuming. This product is formulated pH neutral so it will not affect your water balance.
8 oz per 10,000 gallons.
For Cloudy Water:
- Shake well before use.
- Check filter and backwash or clean filter if necessary.
- Adjust pH to 7.5 - 8.0 for best results.
- Remover skimmer basket and any product in the skimmer, with the pump on and filter valve in recirculate or whirlpool position. For filter with recirculate position: backwash, then with the filter in filter position, dilute this product into larger plastic pail of water and apply evenly over surface of pool. Replace skimmer basket after apply this product.
- Allow pump to circulate water for 2 hours to distribute this product throughout the pool.
- Shut off the pump. Let this product settle debris to bottom while pool remains undisturbed for 12 to 24 hours (usually overnight). Note:The great the debris in the water, the faster this product works. For extremely cloudy pool (cannot see the drain in the deep part of pool) use double the normal dosage.
- Vacuum to waste all settle debris with filter in waste or drain mode. Note: Settling may continue for several days if new debris is introduced by wind or rain. If so, vacuum to wast again. Do not vacuum debris though filter.
- Backwash and clean filter and resume normal filter cycle.
- Check pH and readjust if needed to 7.4-7.6.
For Water With Algae:
- This product will not kill algae but facilitates the removal of dead algae after being treated. Use a specific algae treatment product to kill algae. Follow the directions on the product you choose to treat algae.
- After the algae treatment is complete per the algae treatment's label directions, follow steps 1 through 8 as previously stated for "Cloudy Water"