Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Omni's Filter and Cartridge Cleaner provides pool owners with quick, easy way to clean their clogged filter elements, simply by spraying or soaking them with this acidic cleaner. Filter and Cartridge Cleaner cuts through scale, grease, oil, and dirt build-up that chokes out filter elements, dramatically restoring their efficiency and extending its life. Once treated your filter will quickly clear cloudy water and create a healthier pool environment, while lowering your pools need for chemical correction.
Non-Backwashable D.E. & Cartridge Filters:
Twice each pool season, mid-summer and in the fall, clean the pool filter as follows.
- Turn pump off and rinse off loose dirt from filter elements.
- Apply product by spraying directly onto filter elements. If needed, lightly brush heavy grease spots.
- Let wet filter elements sit for 5-10 minutes. For heavily soiled filters, allow elements to sit for 1 hour.
- Rinse elements thoroughly with full-strength water from a garden hose.
- Reassemble filter and resume normal operation.
As an alternative, soak filter elements overnight into a solution of 32 oz. of this product added to 5 gallons of water. Allow to soak overnight. Rinse elements thoroughly with full-strength water from a garden hose.
For Sand Filters and Some D.E. Filters:
Twice each pool season, mid-summer and in the fall, clean the pool filter as follow:
- Backwash filter thoroughly.
- Turn pump off.
- Chlorine must be removed from the skimmer basket prior to addition of this product.
- Automatic feeder should be turned off prior to any addition of this product.
- Pour entire bottle of this product into skimmer.
- Turn pump on until pump primes and product moves into filter.
- Leave filter selector in backwash position or in closed position.
- Wait 1 hour.
- Turn pump on with selector in backwash position, until backwash waste water is clear.