Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Omni Breakout 35 is designed to shock and superchlorinate your pool. Swimming pools are subject to a wide range of organic contaminants such as perspiration, sun tan oils, hair sprays, and cosmetics. This product will reduce organic contaminants and sanitize, resulting in water that is clean and clear. Breakout 35 is non-clouding and is safe to use in chlorine or bromine pools. This product comes in a convenient 1 pound bag and is ideal for use in pools with bleachable surfaces.
1 lb per 6,000 gallons of water every other week, or 1 lb per 12,000 gallons of water every week.
- Ensure all equipment is working properly.
- Backwash the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- In chlorinated systems, add stabilizer to establish a minimum stabilizer level of 30-40 ppm to reduce the degradative effects of sunlight upon the chlorine residual.
- Check for metals and if present add a stain and scale inhibitor to prevent staining of pool surface due to metals.
- Adjust chlorine residual residual to 1-3 ppm.
- When using other products as outlined in directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
- Apply this product at a rate of 1 lb. per 6,000 gallons of water every other week (alternatively 1 lb. per 12,000 gallons every week).
- Add the total recommended amount at one time, broadcasting evenly into the deep end of the pool when the pool is not in use (preferably at night) and with the pump running.
- Reapply after heavy rain showers or following heavy bather loads.
To prevent damage to pool surface, use an appropriate pool brush to disperse any undissolved granules which may have settled to the bottom of the pool.