Omni Algae Terminator is highly effective, patented, and non-staining algaecide that kills and controls all types of pool algae. This product is especially recommended for killing and controlling green, blue green (frequently called black or spot algae) and mustard algae growths. This versatile algaecide can be used in pools sanitized with chlorine or bromine, and in pools of all surface and filter types. Algae Terminator is highly concentrated. It works fast to kill algae and keep your pool looking great.
8 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
1.5 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Prior to Application:
- Ensure all equipment is working properly.
- If necessary, clean the filter system.
- Adjust pH between 7.2-7.6.
- Establish and maintain proper chlorine or bromine levels.
- In chlorine-treated pools, add stabilizer to establish a minimum level of 30-40 ppm of cyanuric acid to reduce the degrading effects of sunlight on chlorine residual.
- Vacuum leaves and any other foreign debris from pool.
- Brush visible algae thoroughly from the pools surface with a surface-compatible brush.
- Initially apply 8 oz. of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water with pump and filter operating.
- Thereafter, for weekly application intervals, add 1.5 oz. of Algae Terminator per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- For 2 week application intervals, add 3 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water every other week.
- Apply more often if pool volume is diluted by heavy rain, frequent backwashing or partial drain/refill.
- Wait at least 15 minutes after application before entering pool.
- Add 1lb. of Breakout Extra per 10,000 gallons of pool water with pump and filter operating.
- Allow to circulate for 1 hour.
- With pump and filter operating, apply 16 oz. of Algae Terminator per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly to areas with heavy algae growth.
- Continuously circulate pool water for 24 hours.
- The next day, thoroughly brush pool surfaces.
- In cases of persistent algae, repeat brushing and application after 2-4 days.
- The use of a filter aid will enhance filter efficiency and algae removal.