The Nature's Care Pure-Zyme with PhosAway product is a powerful multipurpose liquid formula that combines two products into one. This liquid enzyme will digest oils, lotions, and non-living organics, while helping to maintain low phosphate levels. Regular use of this product will help keep filters clean, decrease overall pool maintenance time, and sustain comfortable swimming conditions.
- Multipurpose liquid formula that combines two products into one
- Digests oils, lotions, and non-living organics, while helping to maintain low phosphate levels
- Keep filters clean, decrease overall pool maintenance time, and sustain comfortable swimming conditions
NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Pool may be used immediately after application.
Prior to Initial Application:
- evolve any existing pool water issues, such as cloudy water or algae before using this product.
- Test phosphate levels. Acceptable phosphate levels housed be below 1,000 ppb. Ideal levels should be below 250 ppb. If elevated phosphate levels are present then use Nature's Care PhosAway to reduce the levels to at least acceptable levels before using this product.
- Test and balance the pool water. pH 7.2-7.6. Alkalinity 100-120 ppm. Calcium hardness 200-400 ppm. Don not add is chlorine levels are higher than 6 ppm.
- With cap on tight, shake container thoroughly before using. Some sediment may be present in the container which is harmless to the pool and users.
- Add this product DIRECTLY to the pool skimmer with the pump running. Add 6 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water WEEKLY. If phosphates are present win the water adding this product directly the water may cause water to haze. Hazy water will dissipate quickly as the pump is operating.
- Avoid superchlorination for up to two days after application.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.