The Nature's Care PhosAway product is a liquid formula that will help reduce the amount of phosphates in swimming water. This product works by targeting the phosphate accumulation through the filtration system. It can be used regularly in a maintenance program or as needed to eliminate high levels of phosphates.
- Reduce the amount of phosphates in swimming water
- Targets phosphate accumulations through the filtration system
NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Pool may resume 15 minutes after application.
- Resolve any existing pool water issues before using Nature's Care PhosAway.
- Test and balance the pool water: pH 7.2-7.6, Alkalinity 100-120 ppm, Calcium Hardness 200-400 ppm.
- With cap on tight, shake container thoroughly before using.
- Acceptable phosphate levels should be below 1,000 ppb. Ideal levels should be below 250 ppb.
- Apply this product with the circulation and filtration system operating. Remove skimmer basket and any other debris in the pool prior to application.
- Add 16 ounces (500 ml) of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly to the pool skimmer. This dose will reduce up to 1,000 ppb of phosphates. Nature's Care PhosAway is safe to use in larger dosages. This product cannot be overdosed.
- Run circulation and filtration system for 24 hours. Water may haze after application; this is an indication that the treated pool may have elevated levels of phosphates. Hazy water will clear shortly after it appears Use 4-in-1 Clarifier to speed up the pool recovery. Monitor filter pressure according to manufacturer's instructions.
- In conjunction with this product, your filter removes phosphates from water. When reducing excessive phosphate levels, filters will need to be rinsed or backwash no more than one week after application to fully remove phosphates from the pool water.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.