The Nature's Care PhosAway product is a liquid formula that will help reduce the amount of phosphates in swimming water. This product works by targeting the phosphate accumulation through the filtration system. It can be used regularly in a maintenance program or as needed to eliminate high levels of phosphates.
- Reduce the amount of phosphates in swimming water
- Targets phosphate accumulations through the filtration system
NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Pool may resume 15 minutes after application.
- Resolve any existing pool water issues before using PhosAway.
- Test and balance the water. pH 7.2-7.6. Alkalinity 100-120 ppm. Calcium hardness 200-400.
- With cap on tight, shake container thoroughly before using.
- Acceptable phosphate levels should be below 1,000 ppb. Ideal levels should be below 250 ppb.
- Always apply this product with circulation and filtration system running. Add 16 ounces of PhosAway per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly to the pool. This dose will reduce up to 1,000 ppb of dosages. PhosAway cannot be overdosed.
- Run circulation and filtration system for 24 hours. Water may haze after the application; this is an indication that the treated pool my have elevated levels of phosphates. Hazy water will clear shortly after it appears. Use Nature's Care 4-IN_1 Pool Clear to speed up pool recovery. Monitor the filter pressure and clean or backwash as necessary according to the manufacturers directions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.