Natural Chemistry's Phosfloc provides pool owners with a way to combat extremely high levels of phosphates in their pools which other phosphate-removers are unable to remove. Using this powerful treatment, phosphate levels can be drastically cut down to manageable levels, allowing other pool products to become effective again. To ensure maximum efficiency of Phosfloc, you should adjust pool pH to as close to 7.2 as possible before application. This treatment requires pools to be able to vacuum to waste or removed with a separate vacuum pump to be properly cleaned up.
4 lb per 10,000 gallons of water per 4,000 ppb of phosphates.
- With circulation system on, adjust pool water pH to 7.2 before adding Phosfloc.
- Add 4 lbs. of Phosfloc to a large bucket of water and mix.
- If your pool has a recirculation (filter bypass) setting, add Phosfloc/water mixture slowly to skimmer and allow water to circulate for 1-2 hours.Do no add directly to the filter. Turn system off and allow Phosfloc to settle, this may take up to 12 hours. Vacuum sediment to waste.
- If no recirculation (filter bypass) setting is available, add 4 lbs. of Phosfloc to a large bucket of water and mix. With filter system off, broadcast this mixture over the water while walking around pool. Allow Phosfloc to settle, this may take up to 12 hours. Vacuum sediment to waste (Do not vacuum to filter). Above procedure should reduce phosphate level to 600-800 ppb.
- It is necessary to further reduce phosphate level to near zero by using Phosfree or Pool Magic+Phosfree.
- Continue to maintain near zero phosphate levels all season long with Pool Perfect+Phosfree for easy weekly maintenance. Normal sanitizer levels will prevent algae growth.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.