The Durachlor Sticks help provide steady levels of chlorine in your pool. This slow dissolving stick protects the chlorine in the water from being drained by the suns UV rays. Regular use of this product will keep your water healthy, properly sanitized, and protected from algae outbreaks.
- Slow dissolving sticks
- Helps control algae
- Protects chlorine from UV rays
IMPORTANT NOTE: The directions on the majority of the back labels are currently for another product and does not match. The 25 pound bucket is the only size variation that the manufacturer used the correct label for the directions. If you are purchasing a different size other than the 25 pound bucket, then please follow the directions on this page.
- Before bathing, test water pH, chlorine residual, and alkalinity using a suitable test kit. adjust chlorine residual to 1-2 ppm. Use a chlorine stabilizer, especially outdoors to prolong the chlorine residual. Maintain pH of water between 7.2 and 7.6 and total alkalinity between 125 and 175 ppm.
- Place sticks in skimmer basket or suitable feeder to maintain chlorine level between 1-2 ppm. If chlorine residual is too high or low adjust number of sticks in the skimmer basket or make necessary adjustments of feeder to maintain proper level. Under normal conditions 1 or 2 ounces of this product daily per 10,000 gallons of pool water will maintain proper chlorine level. Do not place any other chemical with this product in the skimmer basket or feeder.
- Weekly super chlorinate water 5 to 6 ppm using a suitable superchlorinating product. Follow directions of the product label for proper dosage. Avoid use of products such as body lotions that consume chlorine.
- Reentry into treated pool is prohibited above the levels of 3 ppm chlorine.
Trichloro-s-triazinetrione: 99%, Other Ingredients: 1%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.