The Durachlor Pool Rescue product is a fast acting granular that is designed for all pool surfaces and sanitizing systems. Pool rescue will save you a lot of time removing unwanted materials from the water. This product makes leaves and other materials float to the surface of the water, which makes saving a neglected pool easier.
- Fast acting granular
- Makes leaves and other materials rise to the top of the pool
- Helps save and clean neglected pools
- Test chlorine or bromine levels. Pool Rescue is more effective when sanitizer levels are at lower levels. If levels of 1.0 ppm or higher are present allow levels to decrease below before beginning application of this product. Skip this step if you are using a biguanide sanitizing system.
- Test and adjust pH if necessary. Pool Rescue should be applied when pH of pool water is in an acceptable range of 7.2 to 7.6.
- Brush all surfaces before adding this product, if there are several layers of leaves or other materials at the bottom, loosen the material prior to application.
- With the pump turned off, broadcast 1 pound of this product over the pool surface per 1,000 gallons of water.
- Immediately add to the pool, 3/4 pounds of dry pH decreaser for each pound of Pool Rescue added.
- As the two products are working in the water, the pool will lighten in color and become cloudy. Material in the pool will rise to the surface where it can be removed by skimmer or rake, usually in 10 to 15 minutes. Most debris will float on the surface for hours. Remove debris from pool with leaf rake or other recommended manual device.
- Once the material that has come to the surface has been removed, turn on the pool circulation and filtration system and continuously operate for 48 hours. Backwash or clean filter as necessary according to the manufacturers guidelines for your particular filter.
- After 24-48 hours of circulation adjust water balance factors into their acceptable range. Once in range resume introducing sanitizer into the pool.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.