The GLB Spot Gone II product is a dry mixture that is designed to kill and prevent the growth of black algae. It is a granular formula that is specifically made for fighting algae on plaster surfaced pools. This product is most effective when used in conjunction with other GLB Pool Care products.
- Kills and prevents the growth of black algae
- Specifically made for fighting algae on plaster surfaced pools
- Most effective when used in conjunction with other GLB Pool Care products
- To provide optimum product performance, swimmer comfort and crystal clear water, always maintain pH from 7.2 to 7.6, total alkalinity from 80 to 120 parts per million(ppm) and calcium hardness above 200 ppm. Test frequently using a reliable test kit that measures all of the above ranges. Adjust with the appropriate products.
- Do not use pool while it is being treated.
- Turn off the filter pump before beginning application.
- Sprinkle this product directly over those areas where algae appear. Use up to 1 pound for every 10,000 gallons (12 ppm) or pool water. For severe cases, this dosage may be doubled.
- The filter pump can be turned on after this product has been in the pool for at least 8 hours.
- Brush pool and vacuum.
- Repeat the above treatment if necessary.
- Do not use the pool until the chlorine residual has dropped to below 4 ppm or less as determined by a suitable test kit.
- Adjust the pH to 7.2-7.6.
- Maintain the chlorine residual at 1-4 ppm.
- Do not allow this product to get damp or wet before use. Do not allow this product to contact other water treatment products.
- Do not pre-mix this product. Only add this product directly to your pool.
Trichloro-s-Triazentrione: 99%, Other Ingredients: 1%
Available Chlorine: 90%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.