Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
GLB Granular Chlorine is an effective and easy way to sanitize your pool. This product features a fast dissolving formula. Many experts recommend daily chlorination. Granular Chlorine is stabilized against the sun's UV rays which break down chlorine. Stabilized chlorine means less sanitizer consumption. A double dose of Granular Chlorine can be used as a shock treatment. This product does not contain calcium.
9 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
1 1/4 oz per 10,000 gallons of water per day.
- Adjust the pool water pH value between 7.2 and 7.8 and total alkalinity between 80 and 150 ppm as determined by a suitable test kit.
- Stabilize pool water with 30 ppm stabilizer as directed on the container label. Thereafter, regular use of GLB Granular Chlorine will provide any needed makeup stabilizer.
- Shock treat the pool water by using 9 oz. of GLB Granular Chlorine per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Before using the pool, be certain the chlorine level returns to 1 to 1.5 ppm.
- Maintain a free available chlorine level of 1 to 1.5 ppm (as determined daily by a suitable test kit) at all times. For each 10,000 gallons of pool water, add 2 1/2 oz. of GLB Granular every other day (or 1 1/4oz. daily) or more as needed to maintain the proper chlorine level.
- Shock treat your pool at least twice monthly (more often in sunbelt regions) according to step 3 above. During hot weather and peak swimmer loads, shock treat your pool weekly to prevent water cloudiness and algae growth.