Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
GLB Drop N Vac is a non-alum flocculant that settles floating debris and material the filter can't get, such as microparticles and dead algae, to the bottom of the pool. This product works overnight and allows for easy debris removal by vacuum. It has been recently reformulated to work over a wider pH range. It also now contains a clarifier. Drop N Vac is safe for all pools and in conjunction with peroxide-based sanitizers. It is compatible with chlorine, bromine, salt water pools, ozone, and biguanide sanitizers.
10 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Shake well.
- Use 10 oz. of Drop N Vac per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Pour the appropriate amount of Drop N Vac into a bucket of water or sprinkling can and empty contents evenly over entire pool.
- Run pump for 2 hours and then shut the pump off.
- Let unfilterable material settle overnight.
- Set the filter in WASTE or DRAIN cycle and vacuum to waste all settled debris.
- Clean the filter and begin normal operation. Use GLB Filter Fresh to clean cartridge filters or GLB Filter Cleanse for sand of D. E. filters.