GLB Cover Care cleans, deodorizes, and protects pool and solar covers from grime, grease, oils and dirt. This product protects surfaces from mold and mildew. It has a fresh lemon scent and provides protection during storage. This versatile product may also be used to clean solar blankets, winter covers, plastic or canvas outdoor furniture, boat covers, umbrellas, and other vinyl and canvas pool side accessories. Cover Care is compatible with chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers.
12 fl oz per 2 1/2 gallons of water.
- Remove major debris and water from pool cover while cover is still on the pool.
- Remove cover (or solar blanket) and spread out on a smooth, flat surface.
- Dilute 12 oz. of Cover Care with 2 1/2 gallons of water and spread over the entire cover.
- Brush cover clean with a nylon brush.
- Rinse cover and clean other side.
- Lightly sprinkle diluted Cover Care on cover as it is being folded for storage.
- Rinse away any spills of the concentrated cover cleaner from driveways, patios, and lawns with a garden hose.
When cleaning clear vinyl, such as pool domes, be certain to to rinse completely and allow vinyl to dry before storing.