Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
GLB Clear Blue is a water clarifier that clears cloudy water fast. This product helps the filter remove suspended particles that dull the water's appearance. It is highly concentrated; a one ounce dose treats up to 5,000 gallons. Clear Blue helps the filter work at peak efficiency and wont affect the pH level. This product is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, salt water pools, and biguanide sanitizers.
1 fl oz per 5,000 gallons of water per week.
1 fl oz per 2,500 gallons of water.
- Dilute the required amount of Clear Blue in a bucket of water.
- Disperse diluted Clear Blue around the edge of pool.
- Add some to skimmers for immediate improvement of filter efficiency.
- Run filter for 8 hours and then vacuum. No more to do until next week!
- Use Clear Blue 4 to 12 hours after each shock treatment, superchlorination, or algaecidal treatment to remove dead algae and organic debris from pool water.
Clear Blue is highly concentrated and must be thoroughly diluted before adding to pool water.