GLB Algimycin 1000 is a copper/quat algaecide formulated to eliminate the toughest black algae. This product uses a special triple-chelation process to hold copper ingredients in solution for longer algae control. The outer layers of black algae produce a waxy coat that prevents chlorine and other algaecides from killing it. Algimycin 1000 is specially formulated to penetrate this waxy coat and treat even the most deeply rooted black algae. This product is compatible with chlorine, bromine, mineral purification systems, salt water pools, and ozone sanitizers.
Light Algae Growth:
12 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Heavy Algae Growth:
12 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water every 5 to 7 days.
- Brush algae spots prior to application.
- Dilute the proper dosage of this product with at least 9 parts of water (i.e. 6 oz. of product to 54 oz. of water).
- Apply this diluted dosage through a plastic watering can into the water around the edge of the pool.
- Visible Algae Growth: 12 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Settled algae debris may be removed by vacuuming.
- Very Dirty Pool With Heavy Algae Growth: First vacuum, clean, and scrub walls. Apply 12 oz. dose per 10,000 gallons of pool water every 5 to 7 days.
If high temperatures prevail or pool has unusual heavy use, add maintenance dose more frequently.
Copper as Elemental: 3.07%, Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloriden-Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16): 26.34%, Other Ingredients: 70.59%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.