Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
GLB Algae X is a long-lasting, non-foaming, multi-purpose polymer algaecide. It is effective over a wide pH range. This product has been proven not to harm liners or affect swimmer comfort. It is easier to prevent algae growth than to destroy established algae, Algae X does both. It's the economical, all purpose algaecide. This product is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, salt water pools, and biguanide sanitizers.
Visible Algae Growth:
32 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Initial Treatment of Freshly Cleaned and Filled Pools:
18 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
6 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
- For maximum effectiveness, pools containing a heavy growth of algae should be cleaned prior to starting use of Algae-X.
- Pools having visible algae growth should be treated with 32 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- About 24 hours later, the algae debris should be removed by standard cleaning procedures, including brushing loose algae spots, vacuuming the pool, and backwashing the filter.
- For treatment of a freshly cleaned and filled pool, add initially 18 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- To maintain pools free of visible algae growth, they should be treated with 6 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water every week after the initial treatment.
Dilute Algae-X with at least 9 parts water before applying. Pour required amount of Algae-X into a plastic watering can and fill with water. Maintaining consistent pool circulation, sprinkle solution around the edge of the pool.