The Durachlor Concentrated Winter Clear Winterizing Kit is a premium off-season closing kit. Each kit contains Winter Clear Oxidizing Treatment, Winter Clear Stain Guard, and Winter Clear Winter Block and instructions. Using the Winter Clear Winterizing Kit in the off-season will make opening in the spring much easier.
- Winter Clear Oxidizing Treatment
- Winter Clear Stain Guard
- Winter Clear Winter Block
- Clean pool and vacuum up any debris present in the pool water. Any debris or algae left in pool will result in problems next spring. Remove all ladders and accessories.
- Test and adjust pH, alkalinity and hardness levels. Pool water must be balanced (pH 7.2-7.6, Alkalinity 80-150, Hardness 175-275, Iron or Copper less or equal to 0.05).
- Shock your pool with chlorine to attain above a 3ppm reading.
- Apply chemicals 24 hours before lowering the pool water. Add entire contents of this box to pool as follows:
- First - Add Winter Clear Oxidizing Treatment by broadcasting over pool water surface... This will free up any remaining combined chlorines and increase it's effectiveness.
- Second - Add entire contents of Winter Clear Stain Guard to pail of water and dissolve completely. Then, pour into pool around perimeter. This will prevent mineral and scale deposits that may occur from colder water temperatures.
- Third - Broadcast entire contents of Winter Clear Winter Block into pool.
- Next, lower water level to recommended level for closing your pool. Clean and store equipment.
- Cover your pool with quality cover and properly install to prevent debris from falling in pool.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.