Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Spa Time Brominating Tablets is a highly effective sanitizer of hot tubs and spas. Brominating Tablets will help you maintain clean, odor-free water that is less impaired by pH fluctuations than chlorine based sanitizers.
Before You Begin:
- Make sure all spa or hot tub equipment is working properly. Backwash filter following manufacturer’s directions.
- Check water alkalinity, pH and calcium hardness with a test kit. Adjust alkalinity to 80 - 125 ppm for plaster spas, 125 - 150 for other spa type surfaces by adding an alkalinity increaser. Adjust pH to 7.2 - 7.6 by adding a pH decreaser or pH increaser. Adjust calcium hardness to 200 - 275 ppm for plaster spa or 175 - 225 for other types of spa surfaces by adding a calcium hardness increaser.
- Fill spa bromine feeder with this product and adjust feeder following manufacturer’s directions to yield bromine residual between 2-4 ppm in residential spas and 4-6 ppm in commercial spas.
- The pump and filter should be operated for at least three hours every day weather spa is used or not. Do not heat water above 104 degrees.
- To maintain clear, clean water and insure the performance of your spa chemicals, spa should be drained and refilled with fresh water every 60 days.