The Brilliance For Spas pH Decreaser lowers the pH levels in your hot tub with help of mineral salts. This product leaves behind a fresh scent in your spa.
- Lowers spas pH level
- Uses mineral salts
- Leaves behind a fresh scent
To Lower pH
- Measure the pH of the spa water by using a Brilliance for saps Test Kit or Test Strips.
- Use the table below to determine the correct amount of Brilliance for spas pH Decreaser.
|Volume of Water||pH 7.2-7.6||pH 7.6-7.8||pH 7.8-8.0||pH 8.0-8.4||Above pH 8.4|
|200 gal.||Not required||0.5 tsp.||0.75 tsp.||1.5 tsp.||2 tsp.|
|400 gal.||Not required||0.75 tsp.||1.5 tsp.||3 tsp.||3.5 tsp.|
|800 gal.||Not required||1.5 tsp.||3.0 tsp.||6 tsp.||7 tsp.|
- Add Brilliance For Spas pH Decreaser to the filter skimmer with the spa circulation system running.
- Leave running for 30 minutes and recheck pH. Add additional Brilliance for spas pH decreased if required.
Sodium Bisulfate: 92%, Constituents Ineffective As Adjuvants: 8%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.