BioGuard SaltScapes Test Strip Pack provides you with the tools to test all the required levels in your salt water pool. This pack contains 10 strips to test your salt level and 25 strips to test ph, alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, and chlorine. Simply dip the test strip in the water and match to the chart on the bottle.
Balance Test Strips (Test Weekly)
- Obtain an 8 oz pool water sample (from elbow-deep in the pool). Dip entire strip into water and remove immediately.
- Hold test strip level for 15 seconds. Do not shake excess water from strip.
- Compare total hardness, total chlorine, free available chlorine, pH, total alkalinity and stabilizer pads to color chart on bottle
Salt Level Test Strips (Test Monthly)
- Collect a sample of water in a clean small cup. Only about an inch of water is necessary.
- Place the test strip into the sample and allow to soak until the yellow band at the top of the strip turns dark.
- Remove strip and determine where the top of the light color peak stops. Use the value to compare to the table on the bottle to find the salt level.