Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
BioGuard Arctic Blue Winter Kit is a premium off-season kit. Each kit contains Arctic Blue Algae Protector, Arctic Blue Shock, and winterizing instructions. Arctic Blue Algae Protector prevents the growth of all types of algae and is approved for use with all filter types. Arctic Blue Shock will oxidize and clarify through the off-season months and it is ideal for all pool surfaces. Using the Arctic Blue Winter Kit in the off-season will make opening in the spring much easier.
- 2 X Arctic Blue Shock (2 lb)
- 1 X Arctic Blue Algae Protector (1 qt)
Bioguard Winter Arctic Blue Shock:
- Broadcast the entire dosage into the deep end of the pool.
- Brush any undissolved product off the surface of the pool with a compatible brush.
- Continue to circulate the pool for a minimum of 30 minutes before proceeding to the next step in the winterization process
BioGuard Arctic Blue Winter Algaecide:
Add the appropriate amount of winter shock according to label directions of the product. Allow to circulate 2-4 hours. Then pour Arctic Blue Algae Protector into the pool around the edges with the pool circulation system operation. Circulate pool water for 1 hour. Then, clean filter and pool walls at water line.
In areas with severe freezing, drain pool equipment and plumbing lines or use an antifreeze recommended for swimming pool plumbing and equipment.
BioGuard Arctic Blue Algae Protector:
Copper (metallic): 3.3%, Other Ingredients: 96.7%