Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
BAQUACIL Liquid Flocculant (1 qt) is great at helping to remove dead algae and other suspended particles that contribute to cloudy water. This product easily settles these contaminates and makes it easy to vacuum.
Product Dosage8 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Before using this product, adjust total alkalinity and pH to the normal ranges using a reliable test kit or test strips.
- Set filter on Recirculate. If filter does not have a recirculate setting, (cartridge or D.E. filters), remove cartridge or D.E. grids from filter prior to use.
- Raise the water level in the pool to the top of the skimmer box.
- With the pump running, slowly pour 8 fl oz of Baquacil Liquid Flocculant for every 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add the product directly into the pool water around the edges of the pool.
- Turn off the pump and allow suspended material to settle to the bottom of the pool. Leave the pump off and do not use the pool until cloudiness has settled, usually in 12-24 hours. If pool has a timer remove the "on tripper".
- Vacuum settled material to waste not to vacuum though the filter.
- Turn the filter back to filter setting or replace cartridge/D.E. grids and turn on pump.
- Check water balance and adjust as necessary.
Baquacil Liquid Flocculant can be used with all sanitizer including Baquacil, chlorine, bromine and salt systems.