Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
BAQUACIL Line Clean (4 lb) is used to help clear your pool lines. Pool lines can have unseen contaminates that contribute to recurring cloudy water problems.
2 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Chemically clean the filter with Baquacil D.E & Cartridge Filter Cleaner or Baquacil Sand Filter Cleaner - follow label directions on that product.
- Slowly add Baquacil Line Clean at a rate of 2 lb per 10,000 gallons of water to the skimmer with the filter running. Do not add directly to the pool. This may cause the water to turn green.
- Following the addition of Baquacil Line Clean, add Baquacil Flocculant as a filter aid per label directions and filter continuously for 24-48 hours until the pool is clear. Observe the pressure in the filter and backwash as necessary. Add Baquacil Oxidizer at a rate of 2 gallons per 10,000 gallons of water. Note: Pour into the pool in from of the skimmer. Do not add directly into the skimmer.
- Immediately after the addition of the Oxidizer, add Baquacil CDX through the skimmer (1/2 gallon per 10,000 gallons). In order to maximize the effect of this treatment, it is very important to check the sanitizer level and top up with Baquacil Sanitizer and Algistat to maintain a reading of 50 ppm.
- Run the filter continuously until the pool is clear.
Note: A second treatment may ne necessar if you see visible "debris" or "junk" endering the pool through the return jets. If no debris or junk is noticed and there is a greenish color returning to pool, no further treatment is ncessary. The greenish color should disappear withing 8012 hours.