BAQUACIL CDX System Kit provides the key ingredients for your Baquacil CDX Pool. Each kit includes a 96 ounce container of Sanitizer, 2 separate 96 ounces containers of Oxidizer, a 96 ounce container of CDX, and 10 test strips.
Step 1: Add Sanitizer
Freshly Filled and Dechlorinated Pools Start Up with Baquacil:
Note: If the pool water contains algae or is hazy, consult your Baquacil Dealer.
- Backwash or chemically clean your pool filter. Check pool pH; adjust to 7.2 to 7.6if necessary.
- Add Baquacil Sanitizer to give a content of 50 ppm (1/2 gallons product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.)
Normal Pool Routine:
- Every week, check Baquacil Sanitizer concentration and pH.
- Maintain Baquacil Sanitizer concentration at about 50 ppm. If concentration falls 10 ppm or more, add a top-u dose.
- The level shod not be allowed to drop below 30 ppm. For example, to raise the Baquacil Sanitizer level 10 ppm, add 1 pint per 10,000 galloons of water.
- Consult your Baquacil Dealer for calculation instructions.
Problem Solving and supplemental pool information:
- Do not use in freestanding spas/hot tubs. Do not use in unpainted plaster pools previously exposed to metals, which may cause staining.
- Baquacil is not compatible with many detergents and some supllemental algicides (such as those based on copper).
- If algae development, cloudiness, or pool problems occur or additional information on water qualtiy is desired, consult your dealer.
Step 2: Add Oxidizer
Start Up, Spring Opening or Conversion to Bquacil Systems:
Add one gallon of Baquacil Oxidizer per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Consult your Baquacil Pool Care Guide for complete start up directions.
Weekly Dosage with the Baquacil Systems:
Baquacil Oxidizer should be added once per week at the rate of one quart per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Add directly into the pool with the filter running. (Do not pour into skimmer).
Test the Baquacil Oxidizer level weekly using the Baquacil 4-Way Test Strips. Add a dose of Baquacil Oxidizer on the results of the test. (Initial dosage or maintenance dosage)
If you are unable to maintain a Baquacil Oxidizer reading - and the test results indicate an addition of the initial dosage for 2 consecutive weeks, see your authorized dealer.
For best results test and balance your pool water regularly.
Step 2: Add CDX
Obtain pool volume and round up to the nearest 5,000 gallon increment. The start-up and maintenance dosages below apply to pools weather it is a new pool start up or pools converted from chlorine, the standard Baquacil or the current Baquacil CDX System. Always follow directions on product labels. Do not Overdose - only add quantities recommended on the label. Wait 15 minutes before swimming to ensure the product is completely dispersed throughout the pool. Overdosing or failure of the product to fully disperse may result in skin irritation including skin redness, localized rash and itching. If skin rash occurs discountine use of product and consult your Authorized Baquacil dealer.
- Add 1 pint of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly into the skimmer, at pool opening.
- Always add the CDX product immediately after the addition of Baquacil Oxidizer. Do not mix the product together.
Maintenance Dosage (weekly):
- Add 1 pint per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly into the skimmer, Add immediatly after the addition of the Oxidizer.
- Do not mix the products together.
- Add 1 pint of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly into the skimmer prior to closing the pool.
Before adding the Baquacil CDX product to your pool ensure that you have followed Steps 1 and 2 of the Baquacil CDX System.
- Chemically clean your filter if it is not cleaned within the past 4 months (or at the end of last season).
- Take a sample of pool water to your authorized Baquacil Dealer and follow the recommendations for balancing your pool water.
Baquacil Sanitizer & Algistat
Poly (Hexamethlenbiguanide) hydrochloride: 20%, Other Ingredients: 80%
Hydrogen Peroxide 27%: CAS No. 7722-84-1, Water: CAS No. 7732-18-5
No reviews yet
This system is the absolute best and easiest to use! It’s fool proof! I’ve tried other, cheaper chemicals and struggled with clear water and algae. Enough that the amount of additional products I had to buy to take care of that exceeded the cost of one system. Never again will I use anything but Baquacil. And I’ll never order from anyone other than Pool Geek!
We are first time pool owners with a little 15’ round pool. Poolgeek.com had the best prices. The website when ordering said 2 day delivery date but the product arrived 7 days later. Now we know to order early. Otherwise very pleased.
I have used this product for years. It's getting harder to find. Works great.Thank You
Baquacil cd system helped us to get our pool back 'HEALTHY'. We had issues with mold stemming from an old filter system. Pool Geek got the CDX system to us within days, we treated the pool as per instruction (and of course cleared the filter) and we are now back to clean and clear pool in time to enjoy it for the summer. Thanks guys.
Awesome product and showed up within a week!! My pool is crystal clean!! Will continue to order...great place!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.