BAQUA SPA Sanitizer(1 pt) is step 3 of the Baqua Spa 3- part system. This product sanitizes the water as well as protects again staining and discoloration due to metals.
1 fl oz per 100 gallons of water.
0.2 fl oz per 150 gallons of water to raise level by 10 ppm.
- Remove chlorine or bromine source and disconnect feeder. Discontinue use of ionizers and electo-chlorinators if present.
- Drain existing water in spa and hot tub.
- Clean spa surface and filter.
- Fill spa with water.
- Have your authorized Baqua Spa dealer check your water for proper water balance.
- After water has been balanced, add Baqua Spa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control to give a concentration of 50 ppm (1 oz of product per 150 gallons of spa water).
- Circulate water 15 minutes then check Baqua Spa Sanitizer concentration with Baqua Spa Test Strips and adjust if necessary.
Normal Spa and Hot Tub Maintenance:
- Every week, check Baqua Spa Sanitizer with Stain and Scale Control concentration and pH. Adjust if necessary.
- The level of Baqua Spa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control should be maintained between 30 and 50 ppm. When the level of Baqua Spa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control is 30 ppm or less, add enough Baqua Spa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control to bring the level up to 50 ppm. The spa's level of Baqua Spa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control should never be allowed to drop below 30 ppm. To raise the Baqua Spa Sanitizer With Stain & Scale Control level 10 ppm, add 0.2 fl oz per 150 gallons of spa water.
Poly(hexamethylenebiguanide) hydrochloride: 20%, Inert Ingredients: 80%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.