BAQUA SPA pH Increaser (16 oz) is designed to raise the pH levels in your hot tub. Ph levels should be maintained between 7.2-7.8 ppm for optimal comfort and protection.
pH at 7.3:
2 tsp. per 400 gallons of water.
pH at 7.2:
4 tsp. per 400 gallons of water.
pH at 7.1 and below:
6 tsp per 400 gallons of water.
- Measure the pH of the spa water using Baqua Spa Test Kit or Test Strips.
- The ideal range is 7.2 to 7.8 ppm.
- Use the dosage chart to determine the correct amount of Baqua Spa pH Increaser.
- Add Baqua Spa pH Increaser to the filter skimmer with the spa circulation system running.
- Leave running for 30 minutes and recheck pH. Add additional Baqua Spa pH Increaser if required.
Sodium Carbonate: 98%, Constituents Ineffective as Adjuvants: 2%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.