BAQUA SPA pH Decreaser (20 oz) is designed to lower the pH and/or total alklainity levels in your hot tub. pH should be maintained between 7.2-7.8 ppm and total hardness should be maintained at 80-120 ppm.
0.5 tsp per 200 gallons.
.75 tsp per 200 gallons.
1.5 tsp per 200 gallons.
pH 8.4 and above:
2 tsp per 200 gallons.
- Measure the PH of the spa water using Baqua Spa Test kit or Test Strips.
- The ideal pH range is 7.2 to 7.8.
- Use the dosage table to determine the correct amount of BaqauSpa pH Decreaser.
- Add Baqua Spa pH Decreaser to the filter skimmer with the spa circulation system running
- Leave running for 30 minutes and recheck pH. Add additional Baqua Spa pH Decreaser if required.