Aqua Silk Sanitizer
This product is sold out
Aqua Silk Sanitizer is a residential pool disinfectant that is a biguanide based chemical. It is an alternative for bromine or chlorine based pool systems. Not only will the Aqua Silk Sanitizer disinfect without the odors and irritations of the other sanitizers, but it lasts longer and will control your pools bacteria and algae.
- Biguanide based disinfectant
- Last longer than the bromine and chlorine alternatives
- Helps control algae and bacteria, without odors or irritations
Freshly Filled And Dechlorinated Pools
- Backwash or chemically clean pool filter. Check pool ph; adjust to 7.2-7.8 if necessary.
- Add Aqua Silk Sanitizer to give content of 50 ppm (add 1/2 gallon product/10,000 gallons of pool water).
- After 24 hours, check pH and Aqua Silk Sanitizer concentration with test strips and adjust if necessary.
Normal Pool Routine
- Every week, check Aqua Silk Sanitizer concentration and pH.
- Maintain Aqua Silk concentration at about 50 ppm.
- If concentration falls 10 ppm or more, add a top-up dose.
- The level should not be allowed to drop below 30 ppm. For example, to raise the Aqua Silk Sanitizer level 10 ppm, add 1 pint per 10,000 gallons of water
Poly (hexamethylenebiguanide) hydrochloride: 20%
Other Ingredients 80%