Aqua Silk Algaecide is a powerful algae prevention product. Not only will this algaecide kill the green, black, and mustard algae in your pool, but it will prevent them from forming in the future as well. This biguanide based product will improve filter operation and reduce the need for adding other chemicals to your pool.
- Kill the green, black, and mustard algae
- Prevention from algae forming in the future
- Improves filter operation and reduces the need for adding other chemicals
Before starting treatment read from the bottle, sections "Important Notes" and "Before You Begin".
Initial Application For Swimming Pools
- Vacuum algae debris to waste and thoroughly brush pool.
- Add 5 1/4 ounces of this product to each 10,000 gallons of water or ratio thereof. Add this product directly into pool by pouring around the entire outside perimeter of the pool.
- Vacuum pool after 24 hours to remove dead algae.
- If algae is still visible repeat dose steps 3 and 4 as necessary until pool is free of visible algae.
- Once algae is under control, clean filter and return to normal operation.
Add 1 1/4 fluid ounces of this product to 10,000 gallons of pool water. Maintenance dose should be added weekly. If high temperatures prevail or pool has usually heavy use, add maintenance dose more frequently. Maintenance dose should be added after a heavy or prolonged rainfall.