Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Aqua Chem pH Down lowers the pH level of your swimming pool. High ph level can cause cloudy pool water, deplete chlorine, irritate skin and aid in the formation of scale on pool equipment and surfaces.
pH 7.7 to 7.8:
7.5 oz per 12,500 gallons
pH 7.9 to 8.0:
16 oz per 12,500 gallons
pH 8.1 to 8.4:
25 oz per 12,500 gallons
pH above 8.4:
30 oz per 12,500 gallons
- Test water before using this product.
- pH shoud be between 7.2 and 7.6 for the most effective use of chlorine and greatest swimmer comfort. Test pH Weekely.
- If the ph is above 7.6 then add this produc to bring down the pH to an acceptable range using the dosage chart.
- Add this product while the pool is not in use by broadcasting into the deep end of the pool while the filter and pump are operating. Never add more than 40 oz of pH down per 10,000 gallons of water at one time. For colored plaster pools, pre-dissolving may be required.
- Do not allow undissolved product to remain on the pool surface. Brush undissolved clumps off surface of pool to avoid bleaching.
- It is recommended to resume swimming only when pH has reached ideal range.
- Allow the pool to circulate at least two hours, retest ph level, and add more product if needed.