Applied Biochemists Chlorinating Capsules
This product is sold out
Applied Biochemists Chlorinating Capsules is an easy and convenient way to add chlorine to your swimming pool. Designed specially for use in skimmer baskets, these 10 oz capsules dissolve slowly to product a steady source of chlorine.
1 Caplet per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
How to Use:
- Use only in pools with a skimmer and skimmer basket.
- Skimmer basket should be free of all other water treatment products before adding recommended amount of this product.
- Do no remove plastic sleeve from the caplet.
- Place caplet in the empty skimmer basket.
- Remove empty plastic sleeve when caplets are dissolved.
- Replace with a new caplet as needed. Do not mix with other products or dissolve before use.
Opening Your Pool:
Adjust and maintain pH in the 7.2 to 7.6 range. Follow "Shock Treatment" directions on the package. Test free available chlorine residual with a pool test kit. Repeat treatment as needed.
For Unstabilized Pools:
Begin by using 3 caplets of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water. After one day, use a suitable test kit to check free available chlorine residual. Increase or decrease the number of caplets to maintain a free available chlorine residual of 1-4 ppm.
For Stabilized Pools:
Begin by using 1 caplet of this product per 10,000 gallons of water. After one day, use a suitable test kit to check free available chlorine residual. Increase or decrease the number of caplets to maintain a free available chlorine residual of 1-4 ppm.