The Ultima Endure Water Conditioner is a multipurpose granular that clarifies and conditions pool water. It has a specially designed formula that makes the water feel softer, and is not as harsh on swimmers eyes. Use this granular to improve filtration and it will leave your water crystal clear.
- Conditions pool water to make to feel softer
- Improved filtration will clarify pool water
- Cleaner water, without irritating swimmers eyes
- Sanitize with bromine, chlorine or biguanide (PHMB), backwash and clean filter.
- Balance your pool water and adjust pH between 7.2-7.6, Add 2 lbs of this product per 1,000 gallons of pool water by broadcasting the product over the surface of the pool with the pump running following the directions below:
- This initial treatment should be added in three doses with one third of the required amount being added with each application.
- Brush any undissolved product from the bottom of the pool.
- The pH of the water will rise as a normal reaction to the introduction this product. One hour after each application, adjust the pH to 7.2-7.6 with a pH decreaser according to label directions.
- Allow at least 8 hours between the applications of this product. Do not add additional products until the pH is between 7.2-7.6 (Note: For every 2 lbs of this product, approximately 1 lb of pH Decreaser is required for pH adjustment).
- Within 10 days, take a water sample to your dealer to test for water balance and to determine if an adequate amount of this product has been added
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.