Rendezvous Spa Specialties Spa Decrease is a liquid formula specially designed to adjust pH and alkalinity levels. It gently lowers both pH and total alkalinity. Sanitizers work most efficiently when pH is kept in proper range. Therefore a properly balanced spa will require less sanitizer and less maintenance. Keeping your spa balanced is an important step in getting the most out of and preserving the life of pool and spa equipment. This product is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, biguanide, and mineral purification systems.
1 fl oz until desired level is reached.
- Rendezvous Spa Decrease is used to lower the pH and total alkalinity of spa water.
- pH and total alkalinity should be tested and compared together.
- When the pH value in the water raises above 7.8 as determined by the use of a pH test kit, turn on the air blower or filter system and add 1 oz. of Spa Decrease to a plastic bucket full of water.
- Pour the diluted solution into spa water.
- Wait 60 minutes and retest.
- Repeat this procedure until pH is in the proper range of 7.2 to 7.8 and total alkalinity is in the range of 80 ppm to 120 ppm.
No reviews yet
Product is great...but service from Pool Geek is phenomenal! Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.