Synergy's Clear provides pool owners using the Synergy System with an easy, one-step weekly treatment that replaces several different products, yet will keep their water sparkling clean and healthy. Clear contains clarifiers, water buffers, and oxidizers to remove harmful contaminants such as algae, bacteria, and other organic compounds to provide you with phenomenal water quality and stabilize your chemical balance. All these features ensure swimmers will enjoy a much more comfortable pool while you save considerable time and money, while giving up nothing in total pool health.
1/2 lb per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
- Apply Synergy Clear weekly at a dosage rate of 1/2 pound per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Turn on the pump before adding this product and allow pool to circulate for 4 to 8 hours after application for best results.
- Broadcast the dosage of this product over the surface at the deep end of the pool.
- To prevent possible damage to pool surface, use a pool brush to disperse any granules which may have settled to the bottom of the pool.
- Do not apply this product through a skimmer or any automatic dispensing device.
- Swimming may be resume as soon as 15 minutes after application.
- Test chlorine residual Swimming may resume when chlorine residual is 1-4 ppm.
- Unheated pools which are kept circulating during the winter season require less frequent additions of this product.
- Apply product every 3 weeks following instructions and dosage for routine maintenance.
Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 58.2%, Other Ingredients: 41.8%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.