Omni Stabilized Chlorinating Tablets are a slow dissolving product that releases sufficient chlorine to reduce the growth of harmful algae and micro-organisms in your pool. This product needs no filters and has 90% available chlorine. It is slow eroding, which makes it effective for use in plastic skimmers, automatic chlorinators, or floaters. This product also has a long shelf life. This effective stabilized disinfecting agent will safely kill harmful bacteria in your pool.
6-8 oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
Automatic Chlorinators and Floaters:
- Fill unit with this product and adjust the feeding mechanism to assure a constant treatment level of 1-3 ppm available chlorine in the pool water.
- Normally 1-2 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons will be needed daily.
- Use a test kit or test strips to monitor chlorine levels and adjust the chlorine feed mechanism as needed.
- Check and refill chlorinator as needed.
- Do not let this product come in direct contact with vinyl liners or other bleachable surfaces as damage may occur.
- Do not add other chemicals through the skimmer when using this product in skimmer as an explosion or fire may result.
- Do not turn pump off for more than 8 hours in vinyl pools when this product is in skimmer, initially add one lb of the this product per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Add additional product as determined by a test kit or test strips to maintain chlorine residual of 1-3 ppm.
Trichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 99%, Other Ingredients: 1%
No reviews yet
Just wanted everyone to know that I only used Omni tablets for the entire year last year no pool guy no extra cost. Just two tables in my floaty And one to two tablet in my over flow. And my pool stayed perfect all year. Just wanted to thank you for this awesome product.
these are just what i was looking for and at the best price around, they packed it the best way they could to avoid them all being broke upon arrival, i like that they care enough about the product they are sending out to their customers
These are the best!!
Love this brand. No more issues with my pool since I started using Omni!
We love this product we have been using it in our pool for 2 years and we have never had any problems with our water. It cuts down on the other chemicals needed to fix problem water. all we have needed all year is just chlorine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.