Omni Multi-Purpose Algaecide 60 is a highly versatile algaecide that controls and prevents all types of pool algae. This product will not foam, so you will not need to buy additional foam down products. Whether you are using chlorine or bromine, this algaecide/algae preventative is approved for use in your pool. This product is a great all-around algaecide and is ideal for pools with attached spas. Stop algae growth before it even becomes a problem with Multi-Purpose Algaecide 60.
Initial Start Up (Clean Pools):
6-11 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Initial Start Up (Visible Algae):
11-17 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
2-4 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water every 5-7 days.
- Ensure all equipment is working properly.
- Backwash the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- In chlorinated systems, add stabilizer to establish a minimum stabilizer level of 30-40 ppm to reduce the degradative effects of sunlight upon the chlorine residual.
- Check for metals and if present add a stain and scale inhibitor to prevent staining of pool surface due to metals.
- Adjust chlorine residual residual to 1-3 ppm.
- When using other products as outlined in directions for this product, always follow directions on those products
- Pool containing heavy growth of algae should be cleaned prior to dose of 11-17 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water directly into pool.
- Remove settled algae debris by cleaning.
- For treatment of a freshly cleaned and filled pool, pour the initial dose of 6-11 oz. per 10,000 gallons directly into pool.
- Additions of 2-4 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water should be made every 5-7 days after initial treatment for maintenance.
- Wait at least 15 minutes after application before entering pool.
Poly (oxyethylene (dimethyliminio)-ethylene (dimethyliminio) ethylene dichloride): 60%, Other Ingredients: 40%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.