Omni Calcium Hardness Increaser raises the calcium hardness in swimming pool water in order to prevent the staining, etching, or distorting of the pool's finish. Plaster etched by low calcium hardness will become abrasive and uncomfortable for swimmers. Rough plaster also increases algae problems and makes cleaning more difficult. It is important to keep your pool water balanced in order to get the most effective use out of your chemicals. Just add directly over the water's surface to increase calcium hardness.
To Raise Calcium 40 ppm:
4 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
To Raise Calcium 100 ppm:
10 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Calcium Hardness in pool water should be maintained in the 175-275 ppm range.
- Never allow calcium hardness to remain below 100 ppm.
- Add this product directly to pool water by scattering it over the water surface.
- Do not pre-dissolve this treatment as heat is generated when this product contacts water.
- Use a surface compatible brush to brush away any undissolved granules off pool surfaces.
- The addition of 4 lb. of this product per 10,000 gallons of water will raise calcium hardness approximately 40 ppm.
- The addition of 10 lb. of this product per 10,000 gallons of water will raise calcium hardness approximately 100 ppm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.