Omni Brominating Tablets are a totally soluble sanitizing alternative to chlorine. They are designed for use in brominators and because bromine typically dissolves slower than chlorine, this mode of sanitation may require less maintenance. Also, because bromine causes fewer odors than chlorine, it is ideal for indoor pools. These bromine tablets are effective in a wide range of pH levels. This product will provide continuous killing of bacteria and is recommended for pools with recurring algae problems.
- Ensure all pool equipment is working properly.
- Backwash the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- When using other products as outlined in directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
- A bromine or chlorine residual of 1-2 ppm must first be established in the pool. If the residual is establish with this product in a brominator, use the brominator at the highest feed rate following manufacturers recommendations.
- When the bromine residual reaches 1-2 ppm, adjust the feeder accordingly.
- To maintain bromine residual, adjust the brominator feed rate to assure a constant treatment level of 1-3 ppm in residential pools, and 3-5 ppm in commercial pools.
- Regular use of a test kit or test strips is necessary to maintain a bromine residual in the pool water.