The poolife NST Feeder Tablets from the Exclusive Pool Care Collection are an excellent way to sanitize your pool in an easy way. These slow dissolving cal-hypo tablets are designed to be used with the poolife NST Feeder that is also from the Exclusive Pool Care Collection. Not only will this chlorine tablet sanitize your pool by destroying bacteria and organic contaminants, but it will also help prevents stains from forming because it contains a stain and scale inhibitor as well. The NST Feeder Tablets will also not overstablize your pool and it will not add additional cyanuric acid to the water. Use these convenient tablets to help keep your pool water as clean and safe as possible.
- Sanitize residential pools upon to 50,000 gallons
- Used only with the NST Feeder (make sure to follow directions on the feeder)
- Sanitize and prevent pool stains from forming without overstablizing the water
- Do not mix with any other chlorine sanitizing products
Use this product exclusively with the poolife NST Tablet Feeder, and follow the directions labeled on the Feeder. While using these tablets make sure the filter pump is in operation. One pound of this product per 10,000 gallons of water will provide a dosage of 8.3 ppm free available chlorine. DO NOT PRE-MIX THIS PRODUCT. Only add this product directly to your poolife NST Tablet Feeder.
- Before use, read the appropriate installation instructions and operating manual for your poolife NST Tablet Feeder.
- Start the filter pump and check chlorine residual with a reliable test kit.
- Fill the poolife NST Tablet Feeder with the poolife NST Feeder Tablets. Adjust chlorine feed rate setting according to the operating instructions in the feeder manual.
- After 24 hours, check the chlorine residual. If 1 to 4 ppm, leave the feed rate setting. If chlorine residual level is below 1 ppm, increase the feed rate. Allow sufficient time (e.g. one day) after changing the feed rate setting for the chlorine residual to readjust. The pool should not be reentered until a 1-4 ppm chlorine residual is established.
- Always maintain pH between 7.2 and 7.6 by using a suitable pH adjuster according to directions on the label for such products.
- If cyanuric acid is used to stabilize chlorine, follow label directions for this product and maintain the chlorine residual at 1 to 4 ppm as determined by the test kit.
- Refer to operating manuals for feed rate information.
Calcium Hypochlorite: 70.2%, Other Ingredients: 29.8%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.