The Natural Chemistry Spa pH Increaser Pods helps raise the pH of spa water. The pH should be maintained between a pH of 7.2 and 7.6. Maintaining spa water pH in range is key to proper water balance.
- Raises pH levels in spa water
- Spa water should be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6
- Keeps proper water balance
Read entire label before using.
- Test spa water for pH level.
- Compare pH test results to chart on the right to determine the appropriate amount of pods necessary to make adjustment.
- With the spa not in use and circulation pump operating, add required amount of pods directly into spa water. Continue circulating water a minimum of 30 minutes.
Retest and adjust if necessary.
|Spa Volume (gallons)||pH less than 7.2|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.