The GLB Pool Closing Kit is the perfect winterizing kit for your pool, so that it can stay clear until you open your pool back up in the spring. This kit includes a shock oxidizer (GLB Oxy-Brite), winter algaecide (GLB ALgimycin Winter) and a sequestering agent (GLB Sequa-Sol) to make sure that your water is properly prepped for the winter months. Use this kit today to ensure your pool is easy to open when the swimming season returns.
- Before adding the contents of this kit, don't forget to prepare your pool by brushing the pool walls and floor, vacuuming any debris from the pool floor and cleaning the filter with GLB Filter Cleanse.
- Treat the water by adding the entire contents of this kit for pools up to 12,000 gallons of water. Be sure to distribute products evenly by adding product while carefully walking around the perimeter of the pool. Do not mix chemicals together; add each product separately.
- Add the bag of GLB Oxy-Brite Shock Oxidizer.
- Add the entire bottle of GLB Algimycin Winter Algaecide.
- Add the entire bottle of GLB Sequa-Sol.
- Allow water to circulate for 12-24 hours, then move to step 3.
If a mild climate where the pool is left full and uncovered with the filtration system still operating, regularly add GLB Sanitizer, GLB Algimycin 2000, and GLB Sequa-Sol.
- After cleaning and treating the pool, lower the water if you are in an area where the water must be lowered due to freezing conditions. Drain all water from pipes, pumps, heaters, filters, and other pool equipment according to manufacturers directions to prevent damage due to freezing. If in a mild climate where the pool is left full and uncovered, refer the manufacturers directions regarding filter operation.
Potassium peroxymonosulfate: 41.3%, Inert Ingredients: 58.7%
GLB Algimycin Winter:
Poly [oxyethylene (dimethyliminio) ethylene (dimethyliminio) ethylene dichloride]: 6%, Other Ingredients: 94%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.