GLB Filter Fresh is an acid-based liquid cartridge filter cleaner. This product removes scale, rust, cosmetics, oil, and other materials from filter cartridges by using an overnight soak-and-rinse formula. Eliminating contaminants helps the filter operate at maximum efficiency. This product is highly concentrated and removes debris from cartridge filters. Filter Fresh may be used with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and biguanide sanitizers.
32 fl oz per 5 gallons of water.
Cartridge & Removable D.E. Elements:
- Remove elements and rinse with clean water.
- Prepare Filter Fresh solution by adding 16 oz. of Filter Fresh to 2 1/2 gallons of warm water in a large plastic bucket or garbage can. DO NOT use a galvanized aluminum or porcelain container for soaking. Always add Filter Fresh to water, not water to filter fresh.
- Place elements in the Filter Fresh solution and allow ro soak overnight (12 hours).
- Remove the elemtnes and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- If possible, allow cartridges to dry before reinstalling in filter.
Sand Filters & Filters Without Removable Elements:
- Backwash filter then shut off pump and drain water from filter. Leave handle in backwash position.
- Make sufficient Filter Fresh solution by adding 32 oz. of Filter Fresh for each 5 gallons of clean water. Remove hair and lint pot cover. With handle in backwash position slowly pour in Filter Fresh solution in hair and lint pot with pump running. Do not allow pump to run dry. Continue adding solution until the sand or elements are covered.
- Shut off pump and allow solution to astand in filter overnight (12 hours).
- Backwash filter until backwash water is clear, then return filter to normal operation.
No reviews yet
Haven’t used it, but have for years. I was pleased with Pool Geek for inventory, accuracy and promptness… all with a fair price! Pool Geek rocks!!
Glb Filter Fresh
This stuff is the BEST!! Makes the filters look like new!
Filter Fresh works great! I fill a plastic garbage pail with warm water, add a gallon of filter fresh and soak my 4 pool filter cartridges in the water overnight at the end of the swimming season. After 12 hours, I spray them off and the filters are set for the next season. It cleans them well enough that I don't need to clean them during the summer, giving me more time to relax in the pool instead of work on it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.