The Brilliance For Spas Brominating Granular is a spa water sanitizer that quickly and thoroughly dissolves for a successful bromine sanitation, without the hassle of left over residue or cloudy water. You can also use this product to get rid of unwanted organic waste by using it as a super oxidation treatment.
- Quick dissolving granular
- Clear water with no residual waste
- Effective chlorine-free sanitizer
- Doubles as a super oxidation treatment
Spa or Hot Tub Start Up
Add 7.5 grams (1 1/2 teaspoons) of this product per 300 gallons of water directly to he spa or hot tub with the circulation system on.
Add 30 grams (6 teaspoons) of this product per 300 gallons of water directly to the spa or hot tub with the circulation system on.
For Spa or Hot Tub Start Up:
To start up a new spa or hot tub, or one recently drained:
- Clean all surfaces, backflush or clean the filter, chemically balance the calcium hardness and total alkalinity, treat for metals, if present (iron, copper, and manganese), adjust the pH to 7.2-7.8
- Add 7.5 grams (1 1/2 teaspoons) of this product per 300 gallons of water directly to he spa or hot tub with the circulation system on. Measure bromine residuals after 15 minutes and repeat dosage until an active bromine concentration of 2 to 4 ppm in residential spas is established. The presence of organic debris, high bather use and other factors may required a higher dosage.
Water soluble, non-filterable wastes can accumulate in spa or hot tub water and cause dull or cloudy water and can stimulate algae growth. Superoxidization or superchlorination with a suitable oxidizing shock treatment must be done on a regular basis to remove these wastes and maintain clear sparkling water.
- Add 30 grams (6 teaspoons) of this product per 300 gallons of water directly to the spa or hot tub with the circulation system on.
Re-entry into treated spas or hot tubs is prohibited above levels of 8 ppm bromine due to risk of bodily injury
For Spa or Hot Tub Treatment of Visible Algae
For visible algae growth or slimy interior, add 30 grams of this product per 300 gallons of water directly to the spa with the circulation on. The spa should be allowed to circulate for 15-20 minutes following the treatment For best results, spas containing heavy algae growth should be repeated every 24 hours if algae is still present.
Sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione, anhydrous: 84.15%, Sodium Bromide: 14.70%, Other Ingredients: 1.15%, Available Chlorine: 49.7%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.